This page is a central source for logistical information about GEO/UM bargaining sessions. Bargaining continues weekly on Fridays 9-5, with lunch break 12:15-1:15, until we reach an agreement (the deadline is 3/1). Grad workers can always attend bargaining sessions via Zoom — to get a link, RSVP using the form below.
The locations for bargaining sessions have been agreed upon, and are:
- February 24: Pierpont Commons, East Room (North Campus)
- March 10: Palmer Commons, Great Lakes Room
- March 17: Palmer Commons, Great Lakes Room
- March 24: Palmer Commons, Great Lakes Room
- March 31: Union, Kuenzel Room
- April 7: Palmer Commons, Great Lakes Room
- April 14: League, Henderson Room
- April 21: Palmer Commons, Great Lakes Room
GEO negotiates the agendas for bargaining sessions with HR each week. HR generally only lets us know what proposals they are prepared to discuss on Wednesday. Please check back frequently and we will keep this information as updated as possible!
Grad workers can RSVP for bargaining sessions using the form below (also available at bit.ly/bargsesh).